FULL BODY AIRBRUSHED TAN FOR ONLY $30
We offer natural “just off the beach” color, every time!
For the ultimate in sunless tanning we recommend having one of our highly trained airbrush technicians custom airbrush your body with sunless tanning solution for a beautiful golden brown sunless tan. Our technicians will custom mix the sunless spray based upon your skin type and individual needs.
The entire process takes only 10-15 minutes, and whether you want your entire body airbrushed or just certain parts such as legs, this is the ultimate in sunless tanning.
Follow these preparation tips before Sunless Tanning:
Before your Sunless Application:
- Exfoliate skin at least 3 to 6 hours before your sunless session to smooth skin for even tanning results. Spend a little extra time on knees, elbows, feet, and hands.
- Shave at least 3-6 hours before your sunless tanning session.
- Any waxing should be done 1-2 days before your sunless tanning session.
- If skin is dry apply a light water based lotion lightly and evenly to skin at least 2 hours prior to your sunless tan.
- Do not apply oils at any time prior to or after your sunless tan.
- Remove make-up prior to your sunless tanning application for best results.
- Bring looser fitting darker colored clothing to your airbrush appointment.
- Do not wear wool, nylon, or silk during or after your sunless application and for at least 8 hours as DHA may react with these fabrics and cause staining.
After Your Sunless Application:
- Wait at least 8 to 12 hours after application before you shower. This will allow time for the self-tanning reaction to occur on the skin. If you need to shower sooner let your airbrush technician know before your session and she can custom mix the formula accordingly.
- Don’t worry if you see color wash off from your first shower, this is normal. What you see washing off is the immediate cosmetic bronzer and what is left behind is a beautiful sunless tan.
- Do not exercise until after your first shower.
- Moisturize 2-3 times daily, especially after bathing, to maintain your sunless tan. For best results use a water based moisturizer. Don’t use oil based moisturizers, they can cause blotchiness.
- Do not apply moisturizer until AFTER your first shower, for this could affect the immediate reaction of the sunless solution on the skin and cause streaking.
- Do not exfoliate skin for at least 48 hours after your sunless tanning application. When you do exfoliate, do so gently and evenly to preserve an even sunless tan.
- If sun-bathing remember to wear only water based sunscreen. Sunless products do not contain sunscreen. Although you look like you have a tan, you will still need a sunscreen to prevent your skin from burning.
- Periodically we recommend doing a complete salt scrub exfoliation. Please make sure that this salt scrub is done at least 24 hours prior to any sunless tanning.
Call for details about our series and Elite membership savings.